POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost my hammer... : Re: Lost my hammer... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost my hammer...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Jul 2013 03:34:20
Message: <51e4f77c@news.povray.org>
On 15-7-2013 13:24, Stephen wrote:

> see the backpack as being of the smaller type and either frame less or having an
> internal frame.

Frame-less (or internal indeed). Something like the image. I have used
all sorts of packs, from one-strap canvas side-packs to the old
onion-shaped backpacks, and even thin nylon flimsy packs, not to mention
supermarket carrier bags ;-) It really depends on the project under way.
My preference is for the one shown on the image.

As far as Poser is concerned, the body can be as rigid as necessary
while only the straps need Cloth Room modelling to settle the whole
thing on the back of the figure, or that is how I imagine things presently.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fjallraven-20l-backpack.jpg' (146 KB)

Preview of image 'fjallraven-20l-backpack.jpg'
fjallraven-20l-backpack.jpg