POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to get fix for FS#294? : Re: How to get fix for FS#294? Server Time
2 May 2024 05:11:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to get fix for FS#294?
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 13 Jul 2013 08:38:16
Message: <51e14a38$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/12/2013 04:14 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 12/07/2013 20:24, Alex Stewart nous fit lire :
>
> It requires testing because I was alone to test it, and my hardware is
> not universal, so confirmation by other would be welcome. From strict
> quality point of view, the patcher should not close directly the issue.

For what it is worth testing wise, I've been running with patched code
since getting your emails from the bug tracking system. Though I was
lazy in that all I did code wise was comment any setting of "Cache_Valid
= true;". In roughly a month I have not seen any issue, but my only use
of splines in that time has been in isosurfaces.

Bill P.