POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hell has officially frozen over : Hell has officially frozen over Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Hell has officially frozen over
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 13 Jul 2013 04:24:08
Message: <51e10ea8$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, it is true. After THREE MONTHS of waiting, the vendor's solicitors
have FINALLY released the draft contract.

Finally step #1 of my house purchase can actually begin...

Fun fact: For three months the estate agent has been promising me that
the contract would appear in the next day or so. Every time a difference
excuse as to why it hasn't happened yet, but "it's fixed now". On Monday
my mother phoned them and suggested that I might pull out of the deal.
By Friday of the same week, the contract had appeared.