POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to get fix for FS#294? : How to get fix for FS#294? Server Time
2 May 2024 04:04:13 EDT (-0400)
  How to get fix for FS#294?
From: Alex Stewart
Date: 12 Jul 2013 14:24:35
Message: <51e049e3$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm currently using 3.7.0 RC7, and have run across some problems which
appear to be manifestations of http://bugs.povray.org/task/294 ..

The bug entry says that a fix has been developed (about a month ago) and
applied as "change 5907".  Is there a repository somewhere (or nightlies
or something) I could fetch from to pick up this fix?  (I've looked around
a bit, but can't seem to find any source repository for POV-Ray out
there.. am I missing something obvious?)

Also, it's a little unclear:  The bug is still listed as "Requires
testing" status (I'd be happy to help test, if needed).. will this fix
make it into the next release (whenever that might be)?  This issue is
really quite annoying and difficult to work around..

--alex