POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost my hammer... : Re: Lost my hammer... Take 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost my hammer... Take 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jul 2013 10:12:04
Message: <51dd6bb4@news.povray.org>
On 10-7-2013 15:55, s.day wrote:
  These are all good improvements, I was going to suggest trying a blue
sky to
> improve the contrast/make the clouds stand out more. Wish I had done now as it
> would make it look like I offered good advice ;-)

I knew already that you would say this ;-)

I was not too happy with that media which did not add much to the scene.
However, I might work on a small dust cloud generated by the wind.

Also, to give credit where credit is due: Scott's Skysim is used in
combination with CIE.inc for the sunlight.

Thomas