POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost my hammer... : Re: Lost my hammer... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost my hammer...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Jul 2013 03:16:24
Message: <51dbb8c8@news.povray.org>
On 8-7-2013 17:48, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> The texture of the rocks is very nice, like in a painting.
> Imho the boulder is a bit strange.

Yes, I fully agree. I am going to throw it out and put something else there.

> Nevertheless a great scene!

Thanks Paolo!

Btw, you did a great job with your glacier moulin at the TC-RTC. I like
the original idea. One comment though about your second image: the
captions there should be like cardboard cards glued to the model's
surface don't you think? I remember having seen those kind of models in
natural history musea.

Thomas