POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Saved : Re: Saved Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saved
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 3 Jul 2013 02:00:14
Message: <51d3bdee@news.povray.org>
On 7/2/2013 2:12 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Some of you may remember this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
>
> Ah, if only they had known about the Internet. Somebody has already
> completed the task:
>
> http://guivbip.codeplex.com/
>
> Now that's progress...
Snort.. The only thing I could think of with this insane BS was that
"somehow" the killer was using one of those magic things that let you
change your IP every 4 seconds, and yet, still have every DNS server on
the planet know where the fuck you are. Since, well.. this just isn't
possible, even that, vaguely sane, reason to need a way to track it
doesn't make a lot of sense.

Hmm. If it was a laptop, and they where trying to, say, get a
wardriver.. well, still not going to work, since most systems do NAT, to
get where you are going, so your IP is going to change, every time you
change WIFI access points, and not even IPV3 systems, so far as I know,
trace back to your actual machine, instead of the router. And, if it
did, you would have to be using something not set up with NAT, or be a
complete idiot, and, besides which, it *still* can't tell you where the
IP really is, just which poor saps router you are on, and, even then,
unless you got the addresses of every single person paying for internet
access, and somehow tracked the specific router IP, to every single one
of those illegally obtained addresses.... lol

Still, there have been some times when I really, seriously, wish
something like a, "magic universal DNS changer", did exist. Along with,
say, the magical ability to film some preachers/politicians, doing the
very things they claim, "Not passing a law to prevent chicken sex...",
or some stupid thing they are scared someone else might be doing, will
"end civilization as we know it!" Mind, just as a matter of curiosity, I
would love to know how many are secretly gay, banging farm animals,
household pets, or their own kids, then protesting that we need a bill
to, "prevent incestuous sex with household pets, which where once farm
animals." You just know, a large percentage of the nuts trying to pass
this stuff just want everyone else to stop doing it, while doing it
themselves.

And, frankly, given the latest, "Blowjobs for America" (Ur, sorry,
that's "On our knees for America", its just... that picture they chose
for the banner...) campaign, which followed the prior 2M4M campaign, and
the even earlier, "Teabagging parties", the people making their
commercials, and campaign slogans, have ***got to be*** doing some of
the same things they are protesting. lol

So.. If you had it on film, and you could deliver it, with literally no
way they could take it off the internet, short of killing the entire
network.. Ah, to dream. ;)

On that note.. Their recent antics on the whole, "abortion, instead of
jobs, or anything else", thing finally made me snap. This isn't nice, or
safe, or appropriate, or even humane, but it sums up my macabre view of
certain people, in my more disturbed moments:

http://kagehisrealm.com/Junk/bdtr_baby.png