POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giants Causeway : Re: Giants Causeway Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giants Causeway
From: Shay
Date: 27 Jun 2013 18:30:34
Message: <51ccbd0a$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote in message

> I fully agree with Michael. Btw, how are the HOF images selected? Any
> feedback from/to the community? At least once a year, there should be an
> assessment.

That would be fun, but we'd have to assess which images to remove as well.
It's IMO too large for a hall of fame already. There are some real dogs in
the HOF, and I'd swap Sean's image for many of them, even though it's
(again, IMO) not really ambitious enough for inclusion in my idea of a HoF.

Hemingway says it very well:
"It was not brilliant bull-fighting. It was only perfect bull-fighting. The
crowd wanted the bull changed."

 -Shay