POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A solution in search of a problem : Re: A solution in search of a problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A solution in search of a problem
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 26 Jun 2013 13:23:12
Message: <51cb2380$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/06/2013 08:11 AM, scott wrote:
>> [* Particularly those of you who happen to be Darren.]
>
> Haven't noticed him around for a while now.

It seems awful quiet in this newgroup allround, really.

Then again, I now spend all day every day constantly writing code. I
hardly seem to have time to do anything else with my life now...

>> Anyway, I think I've hit upon a problem which COM might actually be able
>> to solve... Can I use COM to transfer some numbers into Excel and get
>> them graphed? And if so, how might I go about doing that?
>
> Is this in C#? If so you need to look at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel
> - the VS help and google will get you started using it, it's very easy
> to do.

Actually this is Haskell. But if it isn't too difficult, I could write
some C# to actually graph the data once it's in a CSV file...