POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you like rum : Re: If you like rum Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If you like rum
From: Warp
Date: 23 Jun 2013 11:56:25
Message: <51c71aa9@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Raising another straw-man ...

I don't think you fully understand what a straw-man argument actually is.
You seem to be using the term just as a generic "you are committing an
argumentative fallacy with a known name" card.

(And now you will probably respond to this by an infantile "but you did
that too!" argument referring to my use of the term "false dichotomy",
even though I explained why this is one.)

--
                                                          - Warp