POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A solution in search of a problem : A solution in search of a problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  A solution in search of a problem
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 22 Jun 2013 10:39:27
Message: <51c5b71f$1@news.povray.org>
Some of you* may remember a while back I was having a discussion with
Darren about COM.

[* Particularly those of you who happen to be Darren.]

Anyway, I think I've hit upon a problem which COM might actually be able
to solve... Can I use COM to transfer some numbers into Excel and get
them graphed? And if so, how might I go about doing that?

(The alternative is to use GNUplot. But it does draw particularly ugly
graphs, and it's awkward and unintuitive to use...)