POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky simulation : Re: Sky simulation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky simulation
From: scott
Date: 17 Jun 2013 05:34:51
Message: <51bed83b$1@news.povray.org>
> I wonder at your scene settings.
>
> With you test scene, I get the following image. Sun at 12:00 hours. Way
> too dark overall.

You can adjust the EXP variable in the test scene to control the
brightness of the sky (it controls how the physical brightness values
calculated are converted to POV units). Try increasing it from 4e-5 to
6e-5 or even higher.

I have no idea what the bright yellow patches on the ground are - I
didn't get those on mine???