POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's mirth : Re: Today's mirth Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's mirth
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Jun 2013 21:36:35
Message: <51ba73a3$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:38:47 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> I haven't got *time* to babysit them every tiny step of the way. I'm
> paying *them* to sort this stuff out! I'm supposed to be at work,
> working.

Call them every couple of days and ask for an update, and ask them when
they expect the next step to be taken.

If there's a governing body (and I'd be surprised if there wasn't), talk
to them as well.  If you have incompetent representation, then that needs
to be reported and you need a new agent.  Being a real estate agent is
operating as a sort of lawyer (at least in the US) and they are legal
representation for you, and if they're not putting your interests first,
they're probably violating their oath.

Jim