POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minor adjustments : Re: Minor adjustments Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minor adjustments
From: Sean Day
Date: 12 Jun 2013 05:16:09
Message: <51b83c59@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Really good. Captures the bright sky, dark land effect one sees early
> morning/late evening extremely well. Good work with the sea, I imagine that's
> really difficult to get right.
>
> I wonder, would some cloud on the horizon work well, or distract too much?
>
> Bill

Hi Bill,

Yes, the sea was fairly troublesome. This is a technique I have been
working on for some time, I call it 'trial and error' ;-)

There will definitely be clouds on the horizon in the final image, and
some spray around the rocks (at least in my mind there is, I just need
to get something I am happy with but that doesn't take too long to render).

Thanks

Sean