POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 3: final : Re: Elements of Geology 3: final Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 3: final
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Jun 2013 03:38:16
Message: <51b82568$1@news.povray.org>
On 12-6-2013 0:12, s.day wrote:

>> What do you think?
>>

> I think it is great, I cannot really suggest anything to improve it.

Thanks indeed Sean. I shall leave it at that.

> I like the fact I can make out something behind the tree to the left, looks like
> a rock or crevice but I cannot see exactly what it is which I think it is a good
> thing to have in an image, it keeps your mind wondering and makes you look in
> more detail at the image. Although with this one I had the 'dis'advantage of
> looking back at the original to see what it was ;-).

Yes, that is always an interesting feature with (groups of) trees. And
easy to achieve. Interesting things like this can also be achieved with
buildings, providing little peep holes into otherwise hidden areas. More
difficult to achieve, certainly, as they need to look casual.

Thomas