POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 1 : Re: Elements of Geology 1 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Jun 2013 03:22:42
Message: <51b821c2$1@news.povray.org>
On 12-6-2013 0:23, s.day wrote:

> Maybe making the rockface darker to give more contrast, I think it is a good
> concept and again good use of foliage. It does look a bit like there are plants
> growing inside the house though and I think if I lived in a valley like that I
> would not bother with houseplants ;-)

A darker rockface is indeed an interesting idea. I need to work on the
foliage colour a bit more. It is too bright in places.

There are no plants in the house. What you see is the reflection of the
trees in the window panes ;-) I may need to reduce the reflection though.

Thanks for your comments. Gives me some hope again that I am on the
right track. I was rather unsure about this, maybe because I worked a
bit too long on the scene.

Thomas