POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 3: final : Re: Elements of Geology 3: final Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 3: final
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Jun 2013 03:26:30
Message: <51b6d126@news.povray.org>
On 10-6-2013 23:22, BertvdB wrote:
>> On 10-6-2013 15:02, Stephen wrote:
>>> Just some fuzz at the back and sideburns would do, I think.
>>>

>> The sideburns would be nice indeed for a close up. I need to model that
>> separately...
>>
>> Thomas
>
> I thought he was bald

Oh no. Not at all. A simple follicle. :-)

Size and shadow of the hat rim made it invisible. However, I had delayed
proper attention to the hair until later. The problem with the
combination of hair and hat is that you have to tweak both until nothing
is poking through and still look acceptable.

Thomas