POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 3 : Re: Elements of Geology 3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Jun 2013 04:12:01
Message: <51ada151$1@news.povray.org>
On 3-6-2013 22:55, Samuel Benge wrote:
> I haven't been able to pull up the TINA CHeP forums in two days, or post
> anything for several. (I'm not intentionally ignoring my fellow 'cheppers!)

I don't know what is happening, but I have been unable to get at the
TC-RTC forums for quite some time now, and the main site of the forum is
also unresponsive, so I am unable to investigate the matter. From some
error messages I have got, I wonder if they have not a serious hacker
and/or spam problem.

Thomas