POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 3 : Re: Elements of Geology 3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 3
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Jun 2013 16:13:33
Message: <51acf8ed$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/06/2013 8:20 PM, Samuel Benge wrote:
> So I really hope we have more than 13 days left:)

Worry not, Sam. The site has not been modified yet so we are running two
back to back Challenges as one. You have 15 days plus two months left.
That is 75 days until the deadline.
It also means that people who have uploaded images for this "official"
Challenge will need to upload them again. o_O

--
Regards
     Stephen