POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Lego Star Wars Minifigures : More Lego Star Wars Minifigures Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  More Lego Star Wars Minifigures
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 30 May 2013 16:42:42
Message: <51a7b9c2@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I finally got around to finishing my next set of Lego Star Wars Minifigures:
- Princess Leia
- Qui-gon Jinn,
- Han Solo
- Yoda
- Chewbacca

Figures are modeled in LDraw, converted to DXF using LdrDat2Dxf, imported
into PoseRay (where I do some object smoothing), exported as mesh2 and then
rendered in POV-Ray. I use the Lego Color Reference guide here
http://guide.lugnet.com/color/ to setup the materials in POV-Ray.

Bye for now

Reuben
Download 3D Lego models and other resources from:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lego_minifigures_3d.png' (344 KB)

Preview of image 'lego_minifigures_3d.png'
lego_minifigures_3d.png