POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Continuing Blender-PovRay discussion : Re: Continuing Blender-PovRay discussion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continuing Blender-PovRay discussion
From: Stephen
Date: 30 May 2013 07:20:38
Message: <51a73606@news.povray.org>
On 30/05/2013 10:53 AM, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
>  >Stephen  on date 30/05/2013 10.41 wrote:
>> Thank you but it is actually "Anastasia" Dan Dare's (Pilot of the
>> future, The Eagle comic 1950 ~ 1967) personal spacecraft.
>> I'm quite pleased with it as it is my very first attempt at modelling
>> with Blender.

> Unfortunately I missed this interesting comic... I'll have to do a bit
> of searching on the net ;-)

I found it interesting as a pre-teenager. But I have no idea how it
would hold up today with modern production methods for comics.

Beware the Mekon!

>> That site looks just what I need.
> Mm, Blender people seems to be responsive there

They do indeed. The answer I got to my question does not work 100% with
the PovRay renderer. But no matter I found out how to get round that.

I wish there were some way to get in touch with the addon developers. To
get some ground rules for it.

--
Regards
     Stephen