POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : moss : Re: moss Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moss
From: Sean Day
Date: 25 May 2013 05:07:33
Message: <51a07f55@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> "s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote in message
>> "Shay" <non### [at] nonecom> wrote:
>>> Another that might make an interesting "Elements of Geology" tc-rtc
>>> entry.
>>> There are so many elements in dead rock that are absolutely necessary
>>> for
>>> life.
>
>> However, I did start working on this image about 5 years ago so way
>> before the
>> tc-rtc round was announced ;-)
>

> In some sense, I started working on every POV image sometime in the late
> 90s. A scene refresh is much less a sin that using "absolutely necessary".
>
> -Shay

I know what you mean, I have so many unfinished images I gave up on for
one reason or other (usually just not happy with the outcome).

I would like to find out my first 'successful' images if I can still
locate the source code and give them a work over (probably end up being
a complete rewrite).

Sean