POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's mirth : Re: Today's mirth Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's mirth
From: andrel
Date: 9 Jun 2013 15:51:31
Message: <51B4DCC2.7030506@gmail.com>
On 8-6-2013 0:33, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:51:35 +0200, andrel wrote:
>
>>> For me, fast typing tends to cause what I've started calling
>>> "typelexia"
>>> - I transpose letters because of my typing speed
>>
>> I do that too, and I gave originally the same reason. Until I started to
>> do the same thing on the white board while teaching.
>
> I think I call that a "brain fart". :)
>
> Have done that a few times myself.  Or get halfway through writing a word
> on the board, and then forget what I was writing.

probably not the same, I know what I am writing all words make sense,
just not writing the letters in the right order. I am not dyslectic. so
I immediately see that I did it.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.