POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Forum: Want to become a member? Read this! : Re: TC-RTC Forum: Want to become a member? Read this! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Forum: Want to become a member? Read this!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 May 2013 03:16:29
Message: <519c70cd$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-5-2013 16:16, Shay wrote:
> I tried to register ==> User name and email are already in use. It seems I have
> lost another password. Are you able to find this one for me as well? Thank you
> for the help.

If you tried to register a second time at the forum, then that is normal
I think.

You only can use the forum from the moment I activate your account
(which is done now). Formerly, new members could activate the account
themselves but as the spam bots are very active this has been
discontinued and activation has to go through me.

Thomas