POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with C++ : Re: An actual C++ question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An actual C++ question
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 21 May 2013 13:27:09
Message: <519bae6d@news.povray.org>
On 20/05/2013 09:15 PM, Warp wrote:
> Of course all this is mostly theoretical.

Yeah. Assuming that my fellow coders aren't *purposely* trying to break
things, I just want to structure the code I'm writing in a way which
minimises the potential for mistakes, that's all.

(We've got some code which is only public so that the test suite can
run. It makes me feel slightly twitchy, but hey...)