POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Old City street new version : Re: Gancaloon: Old City street new version Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: Old City street new version
From: Shay
Date: 16 May 2013 05:50:59
Message: <5194ac03$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote in message

> I can readily appreciate the similarities in purpose, although no brain
> damage in my case - as far as I know ;-)

Ha!

I had no intention to imply /THAT/ similarity. What you might not have
gotten from the (I guess you watched it) trailer is that Mark is very
talented in addition to being a little "off". "Pictures of dolls" is a
semi-popular and dishwater-dull contemporary-art genre (at least in
Houston), but Mark is a gifted photographer and able to make it interesting.

 -Shay