POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excessive theory : Re: Excessive theory Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excessive theory
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 15 May 2013 15:31:14
Message: <5193e282$1@news.povray.org>
> Thanks A.
> Now that you post the link I remember that I’ve seen it before. But I’m
> not the sort of person that wears themed tee-shirts. It was more just an
> appreciation of your humour.

Depending on how you look at it, it's either fantastic that the Haskell
guys are such giant nerds, or it's proof that Haskell is an obscure
curiosity that doesn't live in the Real World.

I of course choose the former. ;-)

> I actually have a tee-shirt with a PovRay
> generated image but have never worn it. A couple of years ago as an end
> of project lark. I created this image http://i.imgur.com/1cpbX.jpg
> We got it printed on tee-shirts and wore them during the “go live” floor
> walking exercise.

I have several T-shirts generated with FractInt. (Remember FractInt?) I
keep promising myself that one of these days I'm going to get around to
building that super fractal generator and start producing new material
for my Zazzle page... but it never seems to happen.