POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excessive theory : Re: Excessive theory Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excessive theory
From: Stephen
Date: 15 May 2013 04:55:57
Message: <51934d9d@news.povray.org>
On 15/05/2013 8:38 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 14/05/2013 10:26 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> Love it.
>>
>> I want it on a tee-shirt.
>
> Funny you should say that...

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/mf/2498088/what-part-of-types-dont-you-understand_tshirt?shop=skicalc

Thanks A.
Now that you post the link I remember that I’ve seen it before.  But I’m
not the sort of person that wears themed tee-shirts. It was more just an
appreciation of your humour. I actually have a tee-shirt with a PovRay
generated image but have never worn it. A couple of years ago as an end
of project lark. I created this image http://i.imgur.com/1cpbX.jpg
We got it printed on tee-shirts and wore them during the “go live” floor
walking exercise.

--
Regards
     Stephen