POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : moss : Re: moss Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moss
From: Sean Day
Date: 12 May 2013 15:23:51
Message: <518fec47$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> Holy Moly! The render time definitely was worth it.

Yes, no wonder I gave up before, I reworked the rock texture on this one
as well which I think made it slower (several layers and a couple of
nested texture_maps). Also bumped up the focal blur quality settings a
bit, this is the main thing that slows it down, the image with low
quality focal blur or just AA only takes a couple of hours to trace.