POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Intruder! : Intruder! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Intruder!
From: James Holsenback
Date: 25 Apr 2013 10:26:03
Message: <51793cfb$1@news.povray.org>
OK, this morning went upstairs to make a piece of toast to go with my
coffee and I couldn't find the loaf of bread I /knew/ was on the counter
last evening ... chalked it up to loosing what little is left of my
wits. Went about my chores and eventually noticed the empty mutilated
wrapper on the back deck. We have pets and I also noticed bit's of bread
in the water dish as well. My guess is that a raccoon got in through the
pet door. Reminds me of a similar incident many moons ago. Was building
a house in Arizona, and we were living in it while building ... it was
only framed in. Went to bed only to be woken up by a coyote going after
the scraps on the table.