POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Relocation : Re: Relocation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Relocation
From: scott
Date: 16 Apr 2013 08:46:15
Message: <516d4817$1@news.povray.org>
> Even in healthy companies - as I said, my employer made $10G in profits
> last year, up from $9.1G the year before - it can be difficult to get
> funding for any thing.  Not impossible, but still difficult.

Maybe profit per employee would be a better measure? I've worked at
places with net income per employee varying from -£66k to +£47k (figures
taken from the reuters financials page for each company). IME those
figures very much correlate to how easy it was to get money to do stuff
and the overall "culture" within the company regarding money, which
isn't surprising.