POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Relocation : Re: Relocation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Relocation
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Apr 2013 15:20:59
Message: <5169b01b@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:56:33 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

>  From what I've seen, renting is drastically more expensive. If I want
> to borrow £100k, that's £600/month. If I want to rent somewhere, prices
> start at £800/month or so.

Which, if you think about it, makes sense - the landlord is responsible
for fixing everything, so the rent has to include something to offset the
costs of repairs and other work to be done on the property.

If you buy, you're responsible for budgeting for things like that,
because as the property owner, you're responsible for taking care of them.

Jim