POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Relocation : Re: Relocation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Relocation
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 10 Apr 2013 17:32:01
Message: <5165da51$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/04/2013 12:54 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 10/04/2013 09:37 AM, scott wrote:
>> So you're holding things up at the moment then :-)
>
> Yeah, pretty much. ;-)

And then of course there's the small matter of ringing round places that
only open during my work outs to try to find the best mortgage rates.
Because, you know, when the principle is drastically more money than you
will ever own, and the term is the rest of your entire working life,
compound interest is pretty steep...

On the one hand, I don't want to slow things down any more than they
already are. On the other hand, I want to find the best deal.