POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Relocation : Re: Relocation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Relocation
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 9 Apr 2013 16:25:12
Message: <51647928$1@news.povray.org>
>> You can congratulate me *after* I actually get the keys. ;-)
>
> It's a step in the right direction - especially since I recall you saying
> a few years ago that you couldn't understand how anyone could afford to
> own a place of their own. :)

Heh, well... *technically* I'm only buying 30% of a flat. o_O Still one
hell of a lot of money though - more money than I'll ever own.

It's kinda far from work. But that also means it's kinda far from my
mother. ;-)

> There's no certainty in life.

Only Death.

> So keep feeling twitchy and be assured that that's normal and healthy.
> Move into the flat and have fun. :)

Well, here's to hoping. (As I say, I'll celebrate when I actually have
the keys in my hand for real and I know nobody's going to call off the
deal...)