POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skyrim...! : Skyrim...! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Skyrim...!
From: Tim Cook
Date: 8 Apr 2013 02:08:35
Message: <51625ee3$1@news.povray.org>
So, more than four months after it was suggested that 'oh hey that'd
look good as a vector-based', I have a not-yet-complete version.  Needs
bathymetry, tree cover, and touch-up on a few labels of water bodies.
And probably a few items from Dawnguard since I think I missed those.

http://anybook.anysize.org/~kasuga_kyousuke/Skyrim.svg

...pity there's not an easy zoom/pan functionality built directly into
Firefox/IE.

Not sure if I'll bother with doing a mineral survey at some point or not.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com