POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Old City street corrected : Re: Gancaloon: Old City street corrected Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: Old City street corrected
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Apr 2013 07:48:21
Message: <515ac585@news.povray.org>
On 2-4-2013 10:01, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> P.S. Such a city at the evening (when people back home) is full of the
> [procedural] smokes of the fires lit for the supper...

Oh God! You are giving me a new itch!

For the smoke you have to wait a bit, but for the sunset...

Sun colour and position controlled by the Lightsys IV system of course.

You will note that the horizon mist is not correct at all. Either I
should tweak the fog colour, or replace it by a true media ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gancaloon_river harbour overview_02.jpg' (149 KB)

Preview of image 'gancaloon_river harbour overview_02.jpg'
gancaloon_river harbour overview_02.jpg