POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fruit flavours : Re: Fruit flavours Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fruit flavours
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Mar 2013 19:22:42
Message: <51562242@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:20:46 -0400, Jim Henderson wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 23:09:26 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 29/03/2013 9:53 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Hmmm, that might work for us, but probably not.:)   Still, I'm sure
>>> there's a snippet on Youtube that I can check out if I can get up the
>>> motivation.
>>>

>> On your own head, be it.
>
> :)
>
>>> (BTW, I was quoting something with the 'costume thing' remark - I
>>> wasn't sure if you knew the reference or not)
>>
>> Woosh!, I'm thinking "crinolines", here.
>
> John Cleese, actually - "How to Irritate People" - there's a sketch
> where Michael Palin and .... Oh, rather than try to explain it - this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmWlAHogfI
>
> :)

That one makes me laugh because my parents are/were like that - I'd be
watching the one programme I wanted to on a given evening, and that time
was the time they wanted me to clean my room or whatever.  30 minutes
later or an hour earlier would've been fine, but they always - without
fail - would interrupt whatever it was I was watching to tell me I had to
do something /right now/.

But the funnier one is the aeroplane sketch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSey8HRUhU

Jim