POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Old City street problem : Re: Gancaloon: Old City street problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: Old City street problem
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 26 Mar 2013 09:46:22
Message: <5151a6ae$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

If I understand this correctly you already have the entrance
somewhat elevated so if the house is high enough it will simply
show a bit of stairs. You could also associate "inverse" stairs
with the house that get differenced away from the street, so
the door will be partially below ground level but accessible.

Reminds me of Copenhagen: many building had this sort of half-
submerged floor. Our stay coincided with the strongest rainfall
since 30 years, and most of them were completely flooded.