POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : An End? : We have a cunning plan. Server Time
1 May 2024 22:46:00 EDT (-0400)
  We have a cunning plan.
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Mar 2013 10:24:40
Message: <514f0ca8$1@news.povray.org>

unavailability of the developer. We think that we have a work-around
which will not require any work in his part, as we do have some control
over the front page.

I propose that we abandon voting for a topic and the topic will be

run for. We could for instance start 2-month, 4-month and 6-month
challenges, and repeat that pattern at the end of the 6 months. We can
change the pattern randomly or make shorter or longer challenges. As
long as voting does not coincide for the challenges it will work.

As always, your comments are appreciated.