POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : old lantern : Re: old lantern Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: old lantern
From: clipka
Date: 23 Mar 2013 19:40:34
Message: <514e3d72$1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.03.2013 22:47, schrieb s.day:
> Trying to age my lantern, HDR seems to look better with new shiny objects
> though...

I think you're proving yourself utterly wrong here: This one looks
excellent! May need some more work to look like what you intend it to
(I'd try for a zone where the paint is already blistered but still holds
on), but it looks realistic nonetheless (this one would be iron without
significant rust but a very bad paint job that is already flaking).