POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fruit flavours : Re: Fruit flavours Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fruit flavours
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Mar 2013 16:23:29
Message: <514e0f41$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/03/2013 7:47 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:41:08 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> I will go away and invent a time machine.
>
> That sounds like a plan.

I decided just to render one, instead.
But I found a render on My HDD. So I suppose that I had better go and
build the scene. To avoid any problems with causality.

> Meantime, we've been listening to some series from the mid 90's.  We miss
> Willie.

I never really took to Willie R. Too much of a middle class snob to my
mind. He was funny, though.

> And Humph.  Jack's getting the 'curmudgeon' routine down well,
> but nobody does it the way Humph did.

That is Jack Dee's normal persona. He does well but Humph had years on
the rest of the team and could look on everyone with the contempt of an
adult with adolescents. He does very well but he is a youngster amongst
giants. I think that in the long run they would have done better picking
someone else as the chairman, someone with a different style. Maybe
supper nannie. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen