POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : "Truly free" : Re: "Truly free" Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Truly free"
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Mar 2013 16:11:44
Message: <514cbb00$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:03:37 +0100, Le_Forgeron wrote:

> Did I cease to exist: no.

The question isn't really about whether the customer "exists", but rather
whether they are a "current" customer (that phrasing was a poor choice of
words on my part in trying to explain the situation).

The idea being that "I'm a customer with a maintenance agreement that's
paid for and in force for this particular timeframe."

Jim