POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fruit flavours : Re: Fruit flavours Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fruit flavours
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Mar 2013 05:25:48
Message: <514c239c$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/03/2013 8:47 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's seen Windows running slowly.
> Warp seems to think I'm from a parallel universe or something...

It is not that you think windows runs slowly. Windows can be a real
sloth at times, probably because we load it up with scores of programs

very responsive. I did not install anything extra on it and splash
screens came and went in an instant.
The impression that you are not of this world is, in my opinion, because
you state your opinions as facts with exaggerated examples.

--
Regards
     Stephen