POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: old city : Re: Gancaloon: old city Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: old city
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Mar 2013 04:10:48
Message: <514c1208$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-3-2013 21:03, MichaelJF wrote:
> Ah, this explains a much. Seems you have very detailed plans for your city. And
> seems we can admire the or other wonderful detail of Gancaloon in the future.

To tell the truth, the city grows in an organic way. It complies to the
outline story about Iskander I have in my mind, and to the fuzzy overall
city plan I have in my mind too. Following inspiration and/or haphazard
focussing, new elements are added, at first as placeholders or outlines
(like the Palace), then into increasing details. Sometimes the story
follows the city building, sometimes the city adapts itself to the story.

So, yes. Besides already known views that are changed/improved, new
scenes should see the light too I hope.

Thomas