POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : An End? : Re: An End? Server Time
2 May 2024 02:50:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An End?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Mar 2013 05:25:38
Message: <5146dd92$1@news.povray.org>
On 18-3-2013 10:03, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> sub 7) Sure. However, the TC-RTC forum should be used for that. There is
> the problem of the spam users (still) queuing up at the gate and I have
> closed new admissions indefinitely, asking new members to contact the
> admins if they want to also participate in the forum. To date, I have
> /never/ seen any request from any member through that way. In addition,
> to us Povers, the TC-RTC forum is a bit redundant of course, as we
> communicate easily here.

Interestingly, access to the forum is closed at this moment.

[quote]
anti hacker flood system, please wait some seconds and reload. sorry errn#90
please report on staff forum for investigation:
[/quote]

My impression is that for years, the forumup.co.uk site has serious
problems with their protection...

Thomas