POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Basic arithmetic : Re: Basic arithmetic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Basic arithmetic
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 13 Mar 2013 15:43:55
Message: <5140d6fb$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2013-03-12 15:23, Orchid Win7 v1 a écrit :

> The LPI website seems to indicate that /subjects/ are weighted, with
> more important subjects getting more questions. This seems to imply that
> each individual question is worth the same amount.

Back in the days where I was Cisco certified, not only were the sections
weighted, but the exam questions focused on the stuff you didn't know.

2-3 questions per main area... then delve into the ones you failed to
see if you were just unlucky with the first questions, or if you really
don't have a clue.

This is why you hear:
"it's all about subnetting"
"I had 20 questions on MPLS switching, you?"
"Me?  every second question was about IPv6"
etc...