POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : An End? : Re: An End? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:02:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An End?
From: clipka
Date: 12 Mar 2013 11:46:25
Message: <513f4dd1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.03.2013 14:11, schrieb Kenneth:

> So my own opinions are: Keep Tina CHEP going, as it serves a unique purpose; but
> perhaps give longer deadlines for entries. And maybe post a few more reminders
> in the newsgroups, on a regular basis. Monthly? Weekly?

Maybe a good way would be to keep the bi-monthly rhythm, but extend the
deadlines at the same time, so that a new challenge starts /before/ the
prior one has finished.

If that is technically not feasible, the challenge topics could be
chosen maybe a month before the submission phase actually starts.

Just some brainstorming of mine, not really a settled opinion.