POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : See: povray.beta-test: REquesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes : Re: See: povray.beta-test: REquesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7scenes/includes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: See: povray.beta-test: REquesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7scenes/includes
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 4 Mar 2013 06:37:43
Message: <51348787@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

>> In real life, you can have cases when you have prety small elevation
>> differences between roofs or floors, especialy when they belong to
>> different buildings.

but I think its rare within a building to have something like 0.5m
height difference between floor corners, leading to all the non-level
baselines. If its a steep slope it may get an additional floor (2-3m?)
but otherwise I'd expect the floor to be roughly levelled. So the
architecture shapes the ground to some extent.