POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : See: povray.beta-test: REquesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes : Re: See: povray.beta-test: REquesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7scenes/inc= Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: See: povray.beta-test: REquesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7scenes/inc=
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2013 04:18:51
Message: <512f20fb$1@news.povray.org>
On 28-2-2013 9:17, clipka wrote:
> Collect the domes separately, maybe?

Yes, I suppose so. Presently the domes are selected during the iteration
process and thus can be cut off during a later iteration.

I could collect the domes separately by writing their position to file
during the iteration process, however the same problem would occur if
the underlying building has been partly differenced in the mean time...

Not sure how to solve that...

I am putting a sample file in p.b.s-f

Thomas