POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apparently it didn't catch on : Re: Apparently it didn't catch on Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apparently it didn't catch on
From: scott
Date: 25 Feb 2013 05:01:52
Message: <512b3690$1@news.povray.org>
> http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/Papers/excel/excel.pdf

Shame. Actually IME I find a lot of people are able to write VBA macros,
yet they purposely go to huge lengths to use only "native" Excel just to
avoid the dreaded "this sheet has macros" warning when opened. In fact
it turned into a bit of a competition at my old place; "I challenge you
to implement this in Excel without a macro". It's surprising how
versatile it is without VBA.

Also I just learned about the F4 key in Excel the other day (when used
while editing functions) - I've been wanting that functionality for
years but never bothered to look up if there was a keyboard shortcut...